Sunday, November 28, 2010

Let It Snow!

So we finally got moved into our apartment and everything unloaded on THANKSGIVING. i think maybe i just did everything fast cuz my mom was coming over to see it and i had to make sure everything was clean. I never thought i would care if my house was clean or dirty but now it's offical that i am a worry wart..  so here are the long awaited pictures that i promised... minus our bedroom cuz that isn't done yet.. :)



                                                  Front Room


Our new tv and lamps! :)


Dining room


Kitchen and Laundry Room


our tree and Dallas's presents haha


Dallas's man bedroom... (he did all the decorating)

Our bathroom.. sorry kinda dirty


This is my favorite shower curtain ever! i love it! :)

So there are the pictures. i hope they satisfy you. :) but i love our little apartment. its coming along so cute and its starting to feel like a home! :) dallas has been great hanging all the wall things and curtains and everything. he gets his little measuring tape out and makes sure everything is even and straight. i laugh cuz who knew?! :) but yeah..

Thanksgiving was fun for us. we went to see his parents for a quick minute before we were to head over to my aunts. we spent the day at my aunts house with my family, her's, my gram and my uncle blair. we had a total blast. laugh like always. i think i eat too much but then burn it all off from laughing so hard. we always are laughing when we all get together. mostly at my cousin's expense but she just sets herself up or her husband does. its hilarious. i love my family and im so glad i got to spend time with them. next time i get to see everyone is when TREV COMES HOME! yay. he will be home dec 10. i can't wait. i can't believe that it has been 2 years already. i'll post more when he gets home most likely! :) 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Dallas and Alyssa,
    Hope you don't mind, we linked over to your blog! It looks like you guys have a cute little place!
    Darrin and Mandy Bradshaw (Dallas' cousin)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to come steal the traffic light now that I know it is in the "man room". I want it BAD! Can he get another?

    ReplyDelete