Monday, October 4, 2010

NEW TO BLOGGING

So, I decided it was about time for us (mainly me) to start a blog. I don't really know how to work this thing or if it will ever be cute but I thought that I should give it a try.  So if any of you are reading this and want to give me a few (meaning a lot) of tips, that would be very welcoming! :)  I don't know the first thing about blogging so i could use all the help.

Lately, I have been looking for a job. It is very frustrating not being able to work. I haven't had a job since march because of the wedding and moving to St. Louis for the summer. Most people would count this as a blessing having all thetime in the world, but i am growing bored! I need something to keep me busy. I started to make a few magnet boards to take up my time but it only lasted for a day or two. I need either a big project that will take me a while or ya know, a JOB! :)  Dallas has been working full time and part time and going to school full time. He is super busy and i feel bad that i just sit and do nothing most days. But i am so grateful for him and his hard working ethics that he has. I know he will always make it work and i couldn't ask for a better husband!

So when i figure out more things to add i'll be updating it. until then i'll be waiting for the help. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment