Monday, October 18, 2010

Yay for new beginnings!

I HAVE A JOB! :) Thursday i got a call from a job that i interviewed with back in August. I didn't get the job then, but they have recently let someone go and in i came. :) i was so excited. this was the perfect job for me. it's at a chiropractics office in Bountiful. I love everything about it. Today was my first day. i'll admit it was very overwhelming and a lot to grasp but i loved every minute of it. I'm so excited to go back tomorrow and the next day and the next day. 

This past weekend we added an addition to our little new family.  Her name is Mildred. We got her on Saturday, a day before our 6 MONTH anniversary. i guess when you make it that long you can really  jump into it. :) our first big purchase was a mini cooper S.  Dallas' baby! she is a beauty. Don't tell Dallas but i think i'm growing on her. she goes fast and i love it! :)


Then my Dad came up for the weekend from San Diego and we all hung out at my Uncle Mark's house. i love being there! There kids are darling i love them and wish they were my own.  My brothers, my dad, uncle mark, jace, Dallas and i all went skeet shooting. that's right i was the only girl, and i sure did kick some butt. haha the person who surprised me the most was my dear sweet hubby. :) never knew the man had mad gun skills. i love it. It was a very fun weekend and im glad we got to spend it with family.

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I want to see the baby. Come on up and get some bread and scones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok! i need to add you but i don't know your address... so maybe you should just add me so i can find you? i dunno... help sister dearest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah lyss! so excited for you!! and super cute car! ps your blog.. is adorable! good work woman!

    ReplyDelete